Why choose Faithmade?
Plans & Pricing
Try us out and get a one-month free trial.
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited blog posts
- Custom domain name
- 20GBs of audio/video storage
- Online giving with PayPal
- Access to thousands of stock photos
- Custom Design Manager (Custom CSS access)
- 600+ custom fonts
- All features from Basic
- Unlimited audio/video storage
- Podcast Manager (iTunes supported)
- Developer API Access
- CoSchedule™ Integration (subscription required)
What People Are Saying...
Faithmade is unique because it allows small to medium sized churches to focus on what they do best – ministry – by providing a turn-key approach for their sites. I also appreciate that their base plan is free, allowing one to grow into a paid plan, while not having to settle for subpar design and hosting in the meantime. In short, their heads and hearts are in the right place.
- Nathan Smith, sonspring.com
From the Blog
Listen to learn how to optimize your church website to increase engagement and other tips to enhance the user experience of your church website.
Giving your site a great start in 2016 by implementing some key changes will help you gain clarity. 5 key steps everyone can take with their church website to start off 2016 successfully.
Social media can be a great way to spread awareness for your upcoming events. Learn how to use it for your church’s event today.